Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Does MKV editing only have support for DD 2/0?

I am wondering as only mkv files with this have any audio when opened. DTS-HD and DTS 3/2+1 do not have a audio part when opened.
I was just messing around with PD and mkv files as previously when I tried it would not open the files. I am seeing a pattern in what will work and what won't work. It seems dvd to mkv files work just fine but blu-ray to mkv files do not work. Perhaps this is a size issue? The dvd to mkv files are generally in the 3.5gb to 6gb size but blu-ray to mkv files are in the 25gb to 35gb size.

I also noticed that wtv files now also appear to be editable as well.
Are you using Vista 64? Avivo is not supported in Vista 64. As far as I can find it is the only Windows version that it is not supported in. Looking around online it sounds as if it should be added very shortly.

It is ATI not CyberLink that is where the support issue lies. ATI just does not have it for Vista 64 yet.
Go to: