Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
This patch (9.0.1531.0) makes most problem disappear, DivX works fine now,
but...
The new DivX version V7 produces standard also MKV (H.264/AAC) videos and the used suffix .mkv is not recognized by the ,for the rest very good working!, PowerDVD_1531.
This must be a very little patch to correct, because a simple rename to a filename with .DivX as the suffix made that the testfile could be played with PowerDVD.
Thanks a lot for the fine patch!
Can someone tell me when we can expect a working version of PowerDVD 9 Ultra.
The only thing we heard from Cyberlink was the "Old" patch version, that, as expected, did not give us a sollution for the serious problems we meet using the program.
I have to use NERO showtime at the moment(working as a charme with the HD content ....).
Hope to hear soon from you,
Wim
I tried this patch, (new version) but..... same kind of problems as before.
The Version9 Ultra should work with all kind of HD content, but fi the DivX7 ultra version is not supported.
A .mkv (Matroska container, very often used for H.264_MP4 and DivX_HD) is not even recognised as a valid filetype.
(I tried oa NERO Show Time and it was playing this type of files without any problem!)
By the way the patch on the US-site was of 03.03.2009 so before the problems occurred on my computer!
Does Anyone know where the promissed patch/update can be downloaded?
I see only corrections for version 8 of PowerDVD, for both normal and ultra versions, but.... for PowerDVD9 Ultra I don't see anything.
Or... do I look in the wrong place?
Have a nice day and greetings,
Wim
Hello Ali,
Do you know where the promissed patch/update can be downloaded?
I see only corrections for version 8 of PowerDVD, for both normal and ultra versions, but.... for PowerDVD9 Ultra I don't see anything.
Or... do I look in the wrong place?
Have a nice day and greetings,
Wim
I bought PowerDVD (9.0 1501.0)after reading about the excellent Video production of the product.
I am very disappointed to see,(or better not to see,) that when I start a DivX/AVI file I only get (excellent!) audio but no video at all.
I have Divx7 PRO installed(with included the PRO DivX Codec).
The CPU= INTEL Core2 Quad CPU Q9400@2.66Ghz.
Memory= 3Gb.
VideoControler= Nvidia 9800GT with 1GB onboard.
What do I do wrong?

Greetings,
Wim
Go to: