Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the answer, this could explain my Situation.
The bitrates of the finished video according to Mediainfo are:
Bitrate Modus: variable, average: 20.1 Mbps, max: 23.3 Mbps

As far as I remember with PD9 on the same machine and the same Input materials it was much faster. I only had a comparison from my old Intel Dual core and ATI 3550 GPU there was a 10 fold speed increase. With PD11 it is about 4 times slower.
Unfortunately I only have 32 bit Windows7.

Somewhere in this Forum someone managed to run both graphics at the same time with a very good result. He somehow added a 2nd Monitor to the Intel GPU in order to invoke the Intel. What do you think?

Siggy
Quote:
Latest driver for the 650 is 320.49; I'm not aware of problems with CUDA and PD11.

Is hardware decoding enabled in PD11, under OPTIONS|HARDWARE ACCELERATION?

Thanks for your reply.
under HARDWARE ACCELERATION are two boxes marked:
1.) the box for OpenCL
2.) the box for Hardware Decoding
Shouldn't be there CUDA as well?
In the Production section I select H.264AVC 1280 x 720/50p (24 MBit/s) and mark "Technologies for fast Video Rendering
unmark SVRT and mark Hardware-Videocoding (please excuse if the wording is different, because I use the german Version).

If I monitore the CPU and GPU loads during rendering it will be as follows:
CPU average of all ist less than 10 %
GPU most of the time 0 to 4%, with short peaks 20%

Is this normal? I just wonder why the gain of rendering speed by adding an additional GPU is so marginal.
The reason I ask is because an upgrade of my PC from INTEL integrated Graphic to a dedicated graphics Card did not Show any improvements. Checking the Forums shows some Problems with NVIDIA CUDA and Drivers later than 301.41. Unfortunately this Driver is to old for my new GPU.

Here are some System Details:
PD11: 11.0.0.3026
NVIDIA Driver Version tested: 306.23, 320.18, 320.49
Graphic Adapter: Gainward GTX650, 1GByte
CPU: Intel i7-2600
Mem: 4 Gyte

My Testsample:
15 Minute Edited Video 1080p50 convert to 720p50 takes about 60 Minutes with a few Percent Differenz between the two GPUs. With PD9 rendering it was about 4 times faster using the Intel GPU.

Regards
efroggy

OK, verstehe.
Ich interessierte mich für die Wirkung des TrueTheater Motion bei BD Wiedergabe. Mein HTPC ist durchgängig auf 1080p 50 Hz gesetzt, damit ich SDTV ruckelfrei sehen kann.
Wenn ich nun eine BD ansehe, ist bei Schwenks ein deutliches Ruckeln zu sehen, da sie ja mit 24Hz wiedergegeben wird.
Ich dachte, dass TT Motion das eventuel ausgleicht.
Ich behelfe mich zur Zeit, indem ich per Hotkey im ATI Catalyst bei BD Wiedergabe auf 24Hz schalte. Mein TV (SHARP AQUOS) kann auf 24Hz speziel für BD umschalten.
Wäre toll wenn man das im PDVD anwählen könnte:
Entweder ausgleich von 24 auf 50 (60) Hz füer TV's ohne 24Hz Feature.
Oder automatische Umschaltung bei BD Wiedergabe auf 24Hz und bei Beendigung wieder zurück auf die original Einstellung.

Gruß
efroggy
Ich möchte gerne die Funktionalität der TrueTheater-Effekte testen, aber jedesmal wenn ich eine BD starte, wird auf Hardwarebeschleunigung umgeschaltet, d.h. beide Haken sind gesetzt und ausgegraut.

Mein Sytem: Gigabyte Board mit 780er Onboard Grafik, Phenom X3 8450 Processor. PDVD9.01530.0

Kann man die Einstellung irgendwo erzwingen (Registy)?

Gruß
efroggy
Go to: