Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I'm having the same problem using an ATI HD 4670, Vista 32-bit, and the latest drivers (both Catalyst and AVIVO). I've gone back and forth with tech support several times and they just keep telling me that I don't have an NVIDIA card or how to enable NVIDIA CUDA. I'd love a solution, but sounds to me from these responses like they did the minimum to get certified enough to slap the ATI Stream logo on the web page. The real support for acceleration in the product is targeted at NVIDIA and unless enough ATI users are having these issues and open tickets nothing is going to happen to make it better.
After I purchased the software I haven't been able to download it. The digital river site just throws back "We are sorry, an unexpected error occurred processing your request. Please try again."

Anyone else having similar problems? I already sent a message to support but the form says it could be a few days before they get around to answering.
Go to: