Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am using windows 7 64 bit enterprise edition (90 day version) prior to my new windows 7 arriving in October.
My computer has a radeon HD4650 GRAPHICS card

I have loaded up all the required stuff for my lg combi blueray and hd driver .....

when I try to play a Blueray or HD power dvd 7.3 crashes ...

I dont know if im doing something wrong or whether windows wont accept power dvd 7.3 it works fine on vista (I have a dual boot system) so it should work but wont ...

Power dvd is fully updated to the latest version via patches ...

help please

thanks

Hi there - this is my first post ... there seems a lot of knowledge here so hopefully you can help me .

I purchased power director v6 and have installed it on windows vista 32 bit .... once loaded I have tried to fire the software up .. it asks for the code which ive input and then ive registered the software ... windows vista then says power director has stopped working ,.... it shuts down and then goes to the solutions page that vista has ,, this says to go to cyberlink to make sure its compatible .. I run this software and yes its vista compatable so why wont it work ??? what am I doing wrong ?
I only purchased this software cos of its vista compatibility as some "competitors" are not vista compliant ....
I have emailed customers services but as of yet I havent had any reply
PLEASE HELP !!

Thanks in advance

Chris
Go to: