Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Windows 7 64 bit and Power DVD 7.3
christopher [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 12, 2009 06:24 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I am using windows 7 64 bit enterprise edition (90 day version) prior to my new windows 7 arriving in October.
My computer has a radeon HD4650 GRAPHICS card

I have loaded up all the required stuff for my lg combi blueray and hd driver .....

when I try to play a Blueray or HD power dvd 7.3 crashes ...

I dont know if im doing something wrong or whether windows wont accept power dvd 7.3 it works fine on vista (I have a dual boot system) so it should work but wont ...

Power dvd is fully updated to the latest version via patches ...

help please

thanks

Anthony [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 08, 2009 06:51 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Christopher,

I'm having issues with Power DVD 8 and Windows 7 32-bit. What error message are you getting?
Simon [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 07, 2008 06:39 Messages: 59 Offline
[Post New]
It's been reported on other non-Cyberlink forums that no versions of PVD appear to work with the evaluation versions of Window 7.
Anthony [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 08, 2009 06:51 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: It's been reported on other non-Cyberlink forums that no versions of PVD appear to work with the evaluation versions of Window 7.

Can you please tell me the non-cyberlink forum? They may have some answers. This place sure doesn't.

Thanks.