Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you again for your time and experience. I will purchase a camera with your points followed. Knowing now what you feel is the right feature set, which camcorder is compatible with PD7, is Vista 64 good to go, and costs less than 1000?
Thank you or your thoughts. So, PJC given that you suggest purchasing a "Flash" based memory format camcorder (for easy file transfer), are you also suggesting I purchase an SD camcorder (given your point that HD camcorders often cannot produce SD output) so that you could share your movies easily with friends.?
I am considering the purchase of a new camcorder. My goal is create family videos. I have both a PS3 (with Bluray player) and standard definition DVD players. My computer is an I7 (Nahalem processor) with 6 gigs RAM, cross fire configuration ATI video section, with a bluray burner. I own PD7 Ultra. With the problems I read about on this forum concerning rendering a bluray disc would it would it be better for me to buy a Canon HG20 (High Def) or stick with a standard definition camcorder. After reading the posts on this forum, it sounds as if the rendering of high definition discs has not come of age yet.
Thank you for this feedback. I too am looking to take the plunge and purchase a High Def camcorder. Is there any word about the new flash memory Canon models and whether they are compatible with PD7?
Go to: