Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
When I only put the video in the time line the audio and video is synced just fine. So are the ones at the beginning of the original project it seems only to get worse the longer into the production I get, the audio from the video will start while some of the pictures are still cycling through thier slideshow then there will be seconds of silence at the end of the clip with the audio not matching at all to the video.
I think I am in the same boat as both you, i have a series of pictures and clips that I am putting together, the first few clips are fine but the further in the production I get the audio of the clip begins before the actual video does, originally the are .MOV files so I changed them to .mpeg and they still do the same thing. It seems the further in the production I get the worse the lag time is, let me know if you guys have any thoughts as to how to resynchronize the audio/video since this is my first time using PD7.
Thanks
Josh
Go to: