Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
When I pull a file from my computer, i can hear the audio on my video just fine. I also can hear it play fine in the library when just sitting their and being played.

Once I put it in the track.... That's when the audio vanishes! There is nothing.

I tried to use capture out of curiosity and the audio works with no trouble in the track

I have been using the same cameras and the same files the whole time before with out any trouble

One more thing different from the audio question....i just uploaded the new update patch and it says I need version 9 to use it. Thing is, I have Version 9

oh gosh update: looking at my capture from web cam, even that looks grainy now, i thought it was just the lighting before
I am ready to produce, I went to upload to Youtube and I am not able to get in.

The message I keep getting :

Cyberlink Powerdirector could not connect to the youtube server. Check your internet connection and then try again.

As you can see my connection if fine or I would not be able to post. Sigh....
Anyone else having this happen or am I the lucky one.
I have PD V6 that came with my camera and I can not connect to you tube. When I click the link nothing happens.
Go to: