Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio Trouble
earthone [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 16, 2009 21:05 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
When I pull a file from my computer, i can hear the audio on my video just fine. I also can hear it play fine in the library when just sitting their and being played.

Once I put it in the track.... That's when the audio vanishes! There is nothing.

I tried to use capture out of curiosity and the audio works with no trouble in the track

I have been using the same cameras and the same files the whole time before with out any trouble

One more thing different from the audio question....i just uploaded the new update patch and it says I need version 9 to use it. Thing is, I have Version 9

oh gosh update: looking at my capture from web cam, even that looks grainy now, i thought it was just the lighting before

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at May 04. 2011 20:30

Bubba in TX
Senior Contributor Location: Central Texas Joined: Dec 12, 2009 21:32 Messages: 1332 Offline
[Post New]
Your grainy preview is probably because your preview resolution is set to low or normal, which lets your video run smoother during playback. When you preview you are rendering your project in real time. If you preview in higher resolution it gets slower and jerky when it gets to a transition, effect, title ect... It will normally render or produce fine. You will get used to the lower rez on preview after a while and not really notice it. Unless you want to preview high rez and watch it jump and jerk all the time.

Unless you "show" us whats going on or give us a sample of your video (10 seconds or so) so we can run it ourselves, not a lot we can help you with. What patch did you upload and what actual version of PD9 do you have?

CyberLink PowerDirector 10 Tutorials
PDtoots PowerDirector Tutorials

**NOTICE**
When you are asked to provide a DXDIAG you go the following link and do part "B". Your posted specs are NOT what we are looking for as they tell us nothing. The specs on the box of your computer mean nothing. The DXDIAG shows us how your computer is configured as it runs.

DXDIAG Link