Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Yeah well in my case (and many others cases according to the internet) I also get the error when creating the folders. It seems VOB files are there (in case of normal DVD), but some other are missing.
No response form customer support.

Anyway, I have an alternative now.

Regards,
J
Hmm another product eh?

Well I also gave up on Cyberlink. I spent three whole days trying to get PowerProducer and Powerdirector to work (see also my other forum messages). A000006 error was not my only issue.
Three days, and I must tell you I am a professional with 18years experience in teh software branch.

So I got myself another product as well (its from a competitor). Now I am able to read, edit and burn HD files and discs, without strange errors and other annoying issues. Works flawlessly immediatly.

Sorry Cyberlink, you lost me.
Nothing to do with drives. I get the error when burning a DVD image, no disc at all.
Still no solution. Crap!
Go to: