Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
thanks so much
I mean splice
Hey! Barry, what happens when you slice a song?
Thanks for the fast reply, will try it for sure
Now, I'm in the right forum, my problem is that when I put in my own music to a picture DVD, It dosen't fit the lenght of the pictures, someone told me that I can only do that or put in a piece of music long enough to fit the whole thing, well, dosen't seem to be any music that lasts 7 or 8 minutes unless I use Smartsound..so, does anyone know of private music that is very long?
Thought I was in power director[b] so thanks just the same..
My problem is with Power Director and not Power to go.. Someone has given me this site HTTP://audacity.sourceforce.net/download in order to be able to put in my own music. It works but when I drag the music, it only fills portion of the lenght I need?? How can I have it to fit the whole lenght?
Thank you
Thanks Tony, I will try it and come back to you later on.
Hello Tony, not really replying to you but I do have an other problem, which is that I can t put the music that I have on my computer while doing a picture DVD, the only one that works is Smartsound.

You, being experiented, maybe you will help me.
I have Power Director 7
Go to: