Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: Go to Smartsound and get version 3090. That may help, and Cyberlink should check out the version of QT to make sure it's up to date.
I use SFP5 as much as possible. Only because of total sound-mix control, timing and being able to use layered trax.

Barry,
Thanks for the reply. Please read my previous post again... I do have 3090.
Barry
Barry,
Thanks for reply. I too have SF 5 and that works fine. Sometimes I like the convenience of not opening SF 5 and just using Quicktracks.

I have the latest Quicktracks installed... I believe it is version 3.0.9.0. I took the time to download and update right after installing PD 8 just to be sure.
Barry (that's my name also)
I found when I migrated files into quicktracks that quicktracks would give error messages and *crash PD 8. When I deleted those migrated files and then 'added' them directly from disk, PD 8 would not crash.
Reproducible with any body else?
Barry

*It would crash when I changed the 'select style' from the drop down menu in Magic Music.
Quote: A helpful feature (which is sadly missing ) is able to "pull & push" video clips
between main video track to PIP and back at will. This will save lot of time
while organizing clips.

Babdi:
A great big second to that!

Also: reverse play of video.

Barry
Quote: This function is not yet available. We all hope it will be included for PD8!
PD8, sounds great, can't wait!

Thanks for the answer.

Where do we find info on PD8... ? You said it sounds great, can't wait.

Barry
How does one playback a video clip in reverse in PD7?

Help and online knowledge base did not help me.

Thanks,
Barry
Dafydd,
I would accept that conclusion except I did turn off my firewall, stopped my antivirus and other drop down menus did work... drop down menus on the same page and different pages. I was able to select the program I needed help with but not the version... not the version no matter what program I selected.
Barry
I have a catch 22 problem with PowerDirector7_2429a in which I need to reinstall my download to take care of a cannot launch PhotoNow! please reinstall PhotoNow! When I try to uninstall (because I am not allowed to reinstall unless I uninstall) all I get is a message saying install failed... this with Cyberlinks uninstall and windows uninstall.

I tried to submit this to tech support on their web site and when I use the drop down selector for Software Version I get no choices. Only the "Please select product version" choice.

So now I have a program I cannot repair, install, uninstall and can't get onto tech support because their web page won't allow me to select a version and therefore will not accept my question/problem.

Barry
Go to: