Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I recently upgraded to PD16, but now when adding a music track, I no longer have the ability to add a keyframe to the sound track, or adjust volume per keyframe with the mouse cursor. Am I missing something here? Please advise. Thanks!
Quote Hi all - I am new to PowerDirector and created a video that uses, 4k and non-4K video. When producing the video, I set the output to MPEG 4 4K4096x2160/30p. All video looks great, with the exception of the video I shot in 4k. It is a little grainy with aliasing going on. Any suggestions on working with video files with different resolution (and frames per second)?

Is the original 4K video definitely 4096x2160, or are you selecting that because that's the only profile that mentions 4K

It is 4096×2160 24p

I noticed that by default, the drone I am recording with, was set at PAL vs. NTSC. Not sure if that matters, but I will try to shoot new video and combine with non-4K material.
Quote Hi all - I am new to PowerDirector and created a video that uses, 4k and non-4K video. When producing the video, I set the output to MPEG 4 4K4096x2160/30p. All video looks great, with the exception of the video I shot in 4k. It is a little grainy with aliasing going on. Any suggestions on working with video files with different resolution (and frames per second)?

Is the original 4K video definitely 4096x2160, or are you selecting that because that's the only profile that mentions 4K

It is 4096×2160 24p
Hi all - I am new to PowerDirector and created a video that uses, 4k and non-4K video. When producing the video, I set the output to MPEG 4 4K4096x2160/30p. All video looks great, with the exception of the video I shot in 4k. It is a little grainy with aliasing going on. Any suggestions on working with video files with different resolution (and frames per second)?
Go to: