Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I will see what happens in februrary hopefully it will work.

I got the ATI HD 3850 because it looked prommising for doing h264 encodes, I do hope that when Cyberlink bring out the update in febuary that it will do a bit more h264 that ipod stuff.

It would be nice to see at minimum SD settings and hopefully HD settings, and hopefully using main and high profiles gotta be better than baseline profile which i think Nvidia uses, correct me if im wrong here.
Hi, all and thanks for replies...

It wouldnt hurt Cyberlink to mention about the avaiability, I just had another read and there is definatly no mention of the release in feburary.

I am hoping when it does become available that my Radion HD3850 AGP will be able to make use of the ATI Stream Technology.

Oh yeah the avivo video converter is slower than Virtualdub.

Thanks all...
Hi,

Yes that is the one. But the only PowerDirector update I can see is the Nvidia one and no ATI one?

Thanks..
CyberLink PowerDirector 7 Optimized for ATI Stream Technology from AMD - The First Consumer Video Editing Software Optimized for ATI Stream Encoder.

At the moment I only see the Nvidia update on the update page and not the ATI one.

Can someone tell me when to expect The ATI one to be on the update page?

Thanks
Go to: