Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks. I'll give it a go.
Thanks! I was hoping to stream about 10 lines of text across the screen over a couple mins. Does the title method you mentioned allow this, or is it animating a single line of text?
Is there a way to have subtitles run as a single stream of horizontal text along the bottom of the frame? I am new to PD7 but had this functionality in Pinnacle Studio 9.
Thanks for the feedback. My PD7 installation was a clean downloaded version on a brand new computer running Vista Ultimate OS. Cyberlink support provided uninstall instructions using Microsoft Installer Cleanup and some specific regedit deletions. They also provided a link to CD7 build 2429a, which installed. All of this was done and the system crashes about every 30 mins during editing. This is frustrating.
I installed build 2429a, and my PowerDirector is crashing every 20 - 30 mins. I have tried turning on and off the CUDA setting but that doesn't seem to be the problem.

My computer is new and very clean. It is has an AMD Phenom 9950 quad processor with 4 GB of RAM and a 750 GB HDD.

Is it possible to uninstall the update?

Is anyone else experiencing problems with this update?
Go to: