Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Normally I would try and be understanding but after seeing how they are treating other customers with the same problem. They deserve to lose customers. I will never recommend.. after power DVD 18 stops working I will look elsewhere

• I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!! And it's BULL S**T... Had to go back to 18 and it works just fine. I asked for a refund and they just tell me to update drivers/programs/make and run their comparability test to make sure my system can play blu-ray like I'm stupid ... their power DVD 18 works just fine on same system same hardware, so of course it's compatible. They done took our money and don't care.. POWER DVD use to be hands down the best but after this crap...... They can go pound Sand. it plays DVD still. But they apparently don't support Blu-ray.. and it's fulse advertising and should be a law suit against them for it. Not to mention that the want telemetry data from you...if a older version works but newer one don't it's their fault for breaking comparability, as they already know how to make it right but refuse to.

Go to: