Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I just purchased PD 8 Ultra. Do I need to un-install PD 7 first or can I just install PD 8 Ultra over PD 7??

Thanks

Dan
I have Power Director 7 and I just downloaded Power Director 8 Ultra. Do I need to un-install PD7 first or can I just go ahead and instal PD8 Ultra?
Thanks for any info.
Dan
Frank -- I too want to get rid of that pesky video window. When going into the Modify tab, it will not let me highlight that little video window on any of the templates on the Main Page. When I go to the Chapters Page, it will let me highlight and move that video window!! Interesting. I cannot move the main page video window at all.
Gary, What I have done is right click on one of the clips and go to Aspect Ratio ... Check the box to set aspect ratio to 16X9 and then check the box that says apply to all video clips. I found that works great.

Dan
Go to: