Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I get an error box saying, "The server returned an error response: 403=Forbidden". I thought perhaps their server was down, but I got the same response today. When I try to contact tech support, it keeps telling me that my "code verification" has failed, please input code again". It has become very frustrating!
Thanks, Tony. I did uninstall it, but am unable to reinstall it.

Thanks
I've had quite a bit of trouble with PowerDirector 7. I've done a complete uninstall following Dafydd's instructions. When I try to reinstall it, I get the message, "The server returned an error response: 403=Forbidden". I've tried to contact technical support, It keeps telling me, "Code verification fail. Please input code again". I must have input the code 15 times...nothing. Please help. I don't want to have to pay to talk to someone.

Thanks!
I'm having all kinds of trouble trying to create a disk with PowerDirector (PD7). PD7 keeps shutting down or stalls when my project is 66% done. From what I've read, it seems like the best place to start is reinstalling PD7. This may be a stupid question, but will I lose my project if I uninstall and then reinstall PowerDirector 7? I've spent a lot of time on this and don't want it to be ruined by making a mistake.

Thanks in advance for your help.

hcw427
Go to: