Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

I have Powerdirector 365 on two computers, my desktop and laptop. Everytime I switch between machines I get a message:

"CyberLink PowerDirector cannot be activated because the activation limit has been reached. Click [Activate this Computer] to move a license to this computer. Any installation on another computer will be deactivated."

Is this what others deal with, only one computer can be activated at a time? It's a nuisance and I think Cyberlink needs to allow at least two computers per account. I think two installs is reasonable.

I am getting this same message.I am afraid to deactivate one system as I am currently working on a project

PowerDirector 19.0 uses the same .pds file backup location (i.e., 19.0 instead of 11.0). Thank you for this post, it was a life saver.

Why did I need it? My files were on an external drive that became disconnected through the night and PD removed the file links in my production. In the morning I hit save (hindsight - should not have), not realizing all of my external file content was removed, and it saved a new, nearly empty version, of the production.

The backup from the previous night was fully intact saving my 6 hours of work from the previous day.

Robert

This happed to me as well however I cannot locate the cyberlink folder in the Local Drive.Just lost about 5 hours of work.
Go to: