Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hello,

You'll probably need to provide more information before anyone can help you, such as:

- what capture format did you record the video into?

- can you try using MediaInfo online and provide the file details here as well? Would be helpful

- what player are you using to play the recorded file?

Cheers
YouCam Moderator

Please note that CyberLink Product Support gave me a very detailed response to my inquiry there. It is Ticket ID # CS002499659

I will be following their recommendations today. Thanks again.
Quote Hello,

You'll probably need to provide more information before anyone can help you, such as:

- what capture format did you record the video into?

- can you try using MediaInfo online and provide the file details here as well? Would be helpful

- what player are you using to play the recorded file?

Cheers
YouCam Moderator

Thank you for your info. You will note, however, that I wrote that I record and playback into CyberLink YouCam 9 (your product) loaded into my laptop. I use an AudioTechnica AT2020 condenser mic into the audio interface FocusRite Scarlett Solo with a USB connection into my laptop. The format is MP4. I replay the recorded MP4 file on CyberLink YouCam 9.

I don't know what other info I can provide you. I'm simply trying to find out if there is any software issue between the FocusRite Scarlett Solo and the CyberLink YouCam 9 on my laptop. As I said, I hear the 'direct monitor' through the audio interface just fine in both sides of my headphone while recording with YouCam 9. When I'm done I just click on the thumbnail on YouCam 9 and look at the video I've recorded using my headphones. That's when I hear it on only one side of my headphones.

Will this help you understand my issue?

Thank you for whatever info you can provide.
I'm using an AudioTechnica AT2020 condenser mic to the audio interface FocusRite Scarlett Solo when recording video on YouCam 9. I can hear clearly in both sides of my headphones when recording. But when I playback I only hear my left side of the headphones. Working with the FocusRite support, all of my settings are accurate and I see the correct mic in the YouCam settings. They suggested I work with CyberLink to see if the playback settings and/or software is correct. I like the program but really want to use a professional mic for recording. Any ideas?
Go to: