Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I would like to be able to use Youcam9 with the Zoom virtual meeting app, however I don't see how. Zoom only appears to recognize the native Lenovo webcam hardware. Any suggestions?
Quote Youcam won't be in the Device Manager, because it is not hardware. When you use Youcam with an app, you are supposed to go to the app video settings and then select YouCam as the webcam. This FAQ explains what I mean: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=24687

See if that works.

Dave

I want to use YouCam with GoToMeeting. However they now tell me "we don't support virtual inputs (GoToMeeting is looking for a USB input)", so I guess I am screwed.
I am running Windows 10; it is current. My YouCam9 build is 9.1.1927.0. The SR# is YUC200630-01. I am using YouCam9 with a Lenovo webcam. When I launch YouCam9 it works fine, I can see the feed on my screen. But when I am, for example, joining a video meeting as via GoToMeeting, that application doesn't see the feed. In the Windows Device Manager under cameras I can see the Lenovo webcam but only the Lenovo Webcam. Should I not also see a 2nd virtual camera for the YouCam9 feed? The question is how to get Windows 10 and the other apps to see the YouCam9 feed.
Go to: