Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problem fixed! Thank you! Prompt service, gotta love it!
Isn't that just a trial download though?
I have the same problem 403-forbiden

I am on a hard-wired internet connection...

Please help.
I purchased power director a few months ago. I had to format my computer and I can't find where to re-download power director 7... I still have the activation codes and cd-keys but i can't find where to re-download the software... Any help? thanks
I made an account... I cannot find the bitrate calculator, could you post a direct-link to the download page?

Thanks
Hi,

I have captured many VHS tapes onto my HD in a mpeg2 format with Pinnacle Studio using their Dazzle DVC-100. I captured them using a high quality DVD setting of 6000kbs.

Some of the VHS tapes were long and others were short which effected the actual output size of the files. I have files from 1GB to 6GB.

My goal is to put more than 1 VHS captures on one DVD.

I know that I have to change the bitrate for the captures in order to do this. But I wonder if there is some way I can enter my edited file size and figure out what I need to set the bitrate to in order to meet my file size requirement of either DVD5 or DVD9.

Again, I want to be able to set my final output file size for the produce phase I go through with Cyberlink Director 7.

Thanks,

P.S. Any tips, suggestions, questions, and even comments are always welcome!
I tried lowering the resolution of the preview screen but that didn't help. I have 2gb of memory. I will try to defrag my HDD. I have cleaned up my temp directories recently.
Whenever I split scenes it takes power director about 20seconds to become responsive... Is there anything I can do to change this so it is more responsive? I want to take less time splitting scenes and more time editing...
Go to: