Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
well, i got it to install. i just ran regedit and deleted the old CyberLink and PowerDirector entries a few times and then downloaded and installed the program from my email link. of course this was after i had gotten rid of the program files that had anything to do with CyberLink/PowerDirector and running those free programs, such as, CCleaner and AbsouteUninstaller (and RegCure). wheeewwhh. i love it when a computer problem gets solved.

thank,

jason
Quote: Are you running 64bit?

2. After that install “Microsoft cleanup tool” and clean PowerDirector installation information:-

thanks Chris,

i have a 32-bit system, home premium.
when i download and try to install the Clean up tool it crashes. lol.

i also did a scan with RegCure and saw this:

have i mentioned yet how much i LUV Vista?!?!
i can't install my recently purchased download PD7 Ultra. i had a trial version. but i uninstalled it. i deleted the program file and registry file. still everytime i try to install my downloaded PD7 i get this message: "CyberLink PowerDirector was detected on your system. Please uninstall first. Do you want to uninstall Cyberlink powerdirector now. no matter what i click yes/no nothing happens. i have Vista.
why won't this install?

jason

Go to: