Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Just bought an upgrade to PowerDVD 9 Ultra, and I am very disappointed. I am 99% Blu-ray, 1% DVD..

1. Tried a Blu-ray (Transformers), chose the TrueHD track, but it outputs as TrueHD 2.0 (LPCM). No problem in PDVD 8.
2. The new stretch functionality doesnt work. On DVD, the options are greyed out, on Blu-ray, the aspect ratio control is disabled (the AR tab in settings disappears).
3. Playing Blu-ray ISO from hard drive doesnt work (mounted with CloneDrive). It worked flawlessly in PDVD 8, now I only get a "Unsupported format" error (I have tried several disc images).

I really hope you intend to fix this ASAP. I just went from a fully functional PDVD 8 install to a useless PDVD 9. Had high hopes for the stretch functionality in PDVD 9, as I am using an anamorphic lens and need vertical stretch (currently using the free X&Y tool).
Go to: