Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Frank,
I tried your suggestions, ( the hard way to a folder) but, unfortunately it still crashes when I hit burn!!..Have you successfully done it this way?

Thanks again for the reply...
Thank you for this info!! I'll try this and see if it works.

It's sad that Cyberlink is so willing to take my money for their product, but totally unwilling to comunicate with me when the product I paid for doesn't do what it was intended to....
Does anyone out there have a fix for these crashes??? I need to be able to add chapters at specific points on the video and burn it, but, so far on burn, it just crashes!!.........PLEASE HELP!!!.... My client needs this by yesterday..................
Power Director crashes when ever I try to burn a DVD. I've sent an email to support with NO RESPONSE and have tried to call the company, but NO ONE EVER PICKS UP THE PHONE...EVER!!! I've seen online that dozens of people are having similar problems with no positive results! I'm calling the better business bureau, and I'm canceling, or holding payment to them on my credit card until they contact me and fix the problem. No other DVD burning software has a problem on this system except Cyberlinks DVD Suite.
Go to: