Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Since I am using a new machine with a freshly installed OS and all updates, I have not installed any security software yet. But, I will try turning off the Windows firewall temporarily.
OK, I didn't make any changes other than to produce the video again. Now I am getting 100% through the burning process (I don't know why the program says that because all it did is create menus and titles, burning hasn't happened yet). But, when the program begins burn to the DVD, I get "Burning Failed! Error code: eb020b88.
I purchased PowerDirector 7 last week in hopes that I can quickly edit a church Christmas play and cut a DVD before Christmas. But, that hope is fading fast. Funny thing is the Christmas play is titled Haymore's Hope.

I am trying to output a regular DVD converting from a Panasonic SD1 AVCHD camcorder. Everything worked beautifully up to the point of writing the DVD files into a folder. Then PowerDirector crashes around 20% into the process. I tried removing the menu--didn't fix the issue. There are no output files. So, I have no idea what is causing the issue.

Two final nitpicks
1. Every time I close the project, I have to re-align all of the sound files. I think this may be happening when I add transitions too.
2. Why can't the Youtube video give me the option to break into 10 minute segments automatically? Do I have to re-edit a whole new project?

Anyway, if anyone can help me with the first issue of crashing before Christmas, I'll be a happy camper. I have around 80 families waiting on me and hoping to get the video by Christmas Eve.

Thanks!.
Go to: