Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanx anyway. I can still try the program. So far fairly impressed except for this issue. Maybe someone else has an idea. I am probably going to try to put the trial on my old laptop and see of that solves the issue. Thanks again for your effort. It is probably something real simple and I just do not see it.
Tried other browsers as well reseting everything in Explorer. Nothing works although as I said earlier I can access the templates etc through the sign in at the top.
Thanks
I tried the suggestion above with no luck so I uninstalled and reinstalled internet explorer with no luck either. Really like the program although I have using a couple of other editing programs but like what I see here. Hopefully can resolve this issue so I can see what else is available. Any other suggestions out there. I am running Windows 7 home premium 64 bit if that helps.
I now realiize that I can click on the Hellojames link next to the sign up button and it links me to the website. This is a little strange since it opens from one part of the program but not another.
I just downloaded the trial and have the same issue. Any suggestions would be helpful
I do a lot of music videos in which I set the lyrics to match the music. In Pinacle Studio I can click on the time line and set a marker where I want the lyrics to begin and end to match the audio, Is it possible to do anything like this in Power Director. i am trying the software and this seems to be the only sticking point. Hope you folks can help.
Go to: