Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have deleted my cookies and rebooted but I still can't login.

These are the steps I've taken:
Clicked on "loginon" on the Cyberling forum site and it took me to the login screen. I signed in. Then it took me to the Cyberlink Members Zone screen. My name appeared at the top.
Clicked on "Memebers Forum" and it took me to Cyberlink forum screen
Clicked on new topic and then it took me back to the Cyberlink Members Zone screen again where my name appeared on the top of the page again.

I hope this sheds some light. Thanks for your help

I am unable to post new or reply to topics on the cyberlink forum site if I use my desktop. However, I can if I use my laptop. At the top of the site "login" and "register" appears with a check mark next to it. I am registered however for some reason it desn't permit to access the forum to communicate.

Can someone suggest how I can fix this issue.

Phil
I am new to Power Director and would appreciate some direction.
I am using Power Director 8.00.1930 and would like to update to the latest build 2704. I am not sure if this build includes all prior updates or only the most recent fixes. Is it necessary for me to update prior with builds first.
Some help would be appreciated.
Go to: