Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cyberlink forum
Philip [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 03, 2008 11:07 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I am unable to post new or reply to topics on the cyberlink forum site if I use my desktop. However, I can if I use my laptop. At the top of the site "login" and "register" appears with a check mark next to it. I am registered however for some reason it desn't permit to access the forum to communicate.

Can someone suggest how I can fix this issue.

Phil
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Remove your cookies.
Reboot your PC
Start again

Dafydd
Philip [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 03, 2008 11:07 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I have deleted my cookies and rebooted but I still can't login.

These are the steps I've taken:
Clicked on "loginon" on the Cyberling forum site and it took me to the login screen. I signed in. Then it took me to the Cyberlink Members Zone screen. My name appeared at the top.
Clicked on "Memebers Forum" and it took me to Cyberlink forum screen
Clicked on new topic and then it took me back to the Cyberlink Members Zone screen again where my name appeared on the top of the page again.

I hope this sheds some light. Thanks for your help

McLean1 [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jul 30, 2006 23:00 Messages: 336 Offline
[Post New]
I had this same thing happen to me. It started all of a sudden (have no clue why) I was using IE7. I changed browsers to Firefox and I had no issue. I am now using IE8 and I am not having an issue.

Try using another browser and see if you are having the same issue. I think you will find it's the browser not the forum.