Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Attaching a pic of your timeline might allow one to see what you have and to assist.

You might try pref > Hardware Acceleration and untick the second box about decoding if it's checked.

Jeff

Thank you. Here's a screen grab.
Hello.

I'm sure there's some simple thing I'm omitting in the process, so I'm hoping someone has the solution. So far, following the various online tutorials has not helped.

I'm using powerdirector 365 version 21.1.2401.0 on a windows 10 pc.

I'm trying to imitate the old Warner Bros cartoon opening with a stock image and my logo. Through much trial and error, I finally figured out the pip layout and function. Keyframes were not cooperating, as I could find no way to have the logo stop when it reached its largest point (kept zooming back down, no matter how I tried to clip the segment. I finally added a snapshot of the desired end point and blended that in to produce the "stop".

After all that, when I try to "produce" the image, all I can get is an mp4 of black screen. Same with .avi.

What's blocking the video from being rendered?

Any shared wisdom would be appreciated.

Rowell Gormon
...okay...i went down several of the rabbit holes suggested and whichever one worked - i can now download stock footage.

I remain very curious about the experience the previous poster had with "personal use only".

Thank you very much for the help.
Thank you.

What I saw in your video is what I've been trying to do, but the download never begins. Then eventually I get the error message.

I do have the question in to Tech Support. Maybe the answer is there

Again, my thanks.

Quote All 8M+ Shutterstock and iStock assets are available for free with your subscription, but it sounds like your system has a technical problem. There have been a few server outages that affected subscribers' abilities to download items for short periods of time, but everything is working for me at the moment.

Here's what I was just able to do:

I think you should contact CL tech support from their support page.
Hi.

Can anyone explain to me, short and sweet, whether the stock footage/istock/getty goodies presented for download are really included in the yearly subscription or not?

Please know that I've read all the FAQ entries that seem to apply, as well as every previous post and some online help from other sites, to no avail.

The program (version 20) will let me browse and select to my heart's content. But when I hit "download" on the checked items, there's nothing for about two minutes and then a card pops up telling me internet connection has been lost and to check my modem. (I hate to call your computer system a liar, but my internet is working just fine.)

I've also went through my various firewall settings to see if something internal was blocking. Again...nothing.

The stock footage feature was one of the reasons I signed up for Cyberlink Powerdirector 365 in the first place.

So, can anyone provide me with a simple answer, please?

Thank you.
Go to: