Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
That was the problem! The finished product looks great! Thanks for the help!

So updating the videocard would help the preview mode look like the finished product will?

Thanks again!
Thanks so much for the quick reply! I'll produce the video tonight and see what happens...............

Thanks!
I have searched the forums looking for my question to be answered, but have not been able to find it. I'll apologize in advance if this thread is started in another location.

I'm having problems with the transitions that I've added and just need to know what I'm doing wrong. When I add transitions I'm finding that it disrupts the clip leading into the transition. I'm doing a combination of still photos and video. I notice the disruption more to the video clips. As the transition begins to go, the video will pause then go in fast motion as the transition progresses. I also notice the same affect on still clips, but it is the transition that will pause briefly, not finishing, and jumping to the next clip.

I also notice the same thing with titles. The title will stop as the transition begins.

The look is then a choppy production that does not flow well. I have not attempted to complete the production. I have only viewed the video in the preview screen. Where I'm puzzled though is that it does not do it on each transition. That makes me think I'm doing something wrong when inserting them.

Any help would be appreciated. I've watched the tutorial video but it does not address my issue. I'm thinking I'm the issue though!

Thank you!
Another question,

when creating the disc, is there a way to group chapters together? Say I want to play chapters 1-20 then 21-40 and so on. Right now it separates each chapter so I have 99 chapters! I don't want that many to show up on the chapter list.

Or what I'd rather have is just 3 chapters. Is it possible to insert a chapter at any point in the movie that I want? I have 3 different movies and I'd like to be able just start each individual movie.

Thanks for any information anyone can provide.
Hey, thanks for the info!

I appreciate it!
Curious about creating the disc. When making the disc, is it possible to have multiple movies on a single disc? I have been making movies of my kids and would like to have a single disc with multiple movies, one for each of them. Is it possible to have "chapters" to click on in the title screen that would start different movies?

Thanks for any info anyone can provide.
Go to: