Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Beginner with a question
josh [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 28, 2008 12:43 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Curious about creating the disc. When making the disc, is it possible to have multiple movies on a single disc? I have been making movies of my kids and would like to have a single disc with multiple movies, one for each of them. Is it possible to have "chapters" to click on in the title screen that would start different movies?

Thanks for any info anyone can provide.
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Online
[Post New]
Hi Josh,
I think I'm still right in this latest version. PD does not have the most sophisticated DVD authoring system. The menus and chapters are really designed to be just that - a way of navigating within a 'single' video as opposed to navigating around multiple choices.

Have a search around the forum re menus or look at the training videos
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/3523.page

Having said that you could make a single production incorporating the individual videos and have some choices as to 'which plays when' so to speak.

Cheers
Adrian

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
[Post New]
Quote: Curious about creating the disc. When making the disc, is it possible to have multiple movies on a single disc? I have been making movies of my kids and would like to have a single disc with multiple movies, one for each of them. Is it possible to have "chapters" to click on in the title screen that would start different movies?

Thanks for any info anyone can provide.

Try here
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/4473.page#17162
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Online
[Post New]
pjc,
B*****, I knew there was a post about it but couldn't locate it. Another re-invention of the wheel!

Adrian Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
[Post New]
Quote: pjc,
B*****, I knew there was a post about it but couldn't locate it. Another re-invention of the wheel!

Adrian

Seeing we both posted replies in the same minute, I think we can be excused for doubling up.
josh [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 28, 2008 12:43 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Hey, thanks for the info!

I appreciate it!