Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Don, I was looking at the specs of my new monitor (Samsung Syncmaster T260), and it says that the monitor is HDCP-compliant through the DVI input (I'm using DVI to connect from my graphics card to my monitor). I'm presuming (though I haven't tried it) that my monitor isn't compliant though the HDMI input. Could this be the problem? It sounds like the movie is playing, as you can hear the sound (I presume), so I would think your player and graphics card are okay.

Perhaps your monitor isn't HDCP compliant through the HDMI input.

Just a thought.
I just wanted to update - I did get an HDCP-compliant monitor (the Samsung Syncmaster T260 is a beautiful monitor, BTW) and Blu-Rays discs now play. Even though the NVidia GTX 260 was noted as "Unknown" in the BD Advisor, it did play the Blu-Ray discs. It would be nice if Cyberlink would update their graphics cards noted as approved in the BD Advisor - the NVidia GTX 200 series came out back in June 2008, if I recall.
Go to: