Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Appears I have a similar problem.
Where do you find the adjustments to do as you say?
You wrote:
"I've found that changing the resolution of PD7's "preview screen" to "Low", ..."
Thanks!
~Rick
Thanks. I've ran the test and attached it.

I'm using Vyberlink Trial 7.00.2305 and tried to install the patch but since I've not purchased yet...

Note: The video clip I am editing is and AVI from a Cannon Powershot A630.
I've been able to work with other clips no problem, this once jeems to get buggy for some reason.
1. To import. It plays fine in the tiny video window when detecting seens prior to importing
2. Once imported, it split to 3 scenes, all of which play fine in media area
3. Once any of these scenes are dragged to the timeline and played/previewed, the sound becomes distorted, and video gets choppy (freezes).

Thanks again!

~Rick
I am going crazy. I've bought other programs, tried other trials...
Bottom line. I love Cyberlink's PD7.
In short the problem I am having is:
1. I import videos, and sound files to the work/media area.
2. When I preview either, they sound fine from the media area.
3. As soon as drag the same files to timeline and preiew, these same vids get all chopped up and sound is scratchy...

I have a Compaq Presario 1200 series with an AGP Radion Graphics card w/256 mb DR2 .
1.5gb ram
plenty of hd space.
2.0 ghz processor...

why... if the vid plays fine in the media area does it play like crap once dragged to the timeline?

Thanks ain advance.

~Rick
Go to: