Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
.jpg? That's a still-image file format....? Did you mean mpg?

Either way, I tried both out of desparation...jpg wouldn't even open and mpg still has the crappy quality and ghost-like images when played in Windows Media Player. .MOD files, regardless of what file extension I use, when played in Windows Media Player, are distorted, etc. etc....Nero Showtime, however, plays it just fine...

Anyone else have ideas?
Tried SD Copy before I posted that....still no luck.
I am having very strange problems with using and converting JVC Envirio files using the software that came with it.

No matter what format I produce each clip in, it remains unusable by any other video editing software. Also, sometimes the video will have strange artifacts in it when played with other media players (like Windows Media Player)...if it will even play at all. For instance, a red "ghost" or "shadow", distortion, and grainy picture. I've spoken with JVC Customer Support, but they have said they don't know why the files won't convert or play correctly and suggested I come here.

Any ideas?
Go to: