Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks Louise for your kind words, and thanks for posting throughout this whole process. If you need any help send me a pm.

Best regards,

-Jeremy
My question was answered Louise, however you will have to wait until you speak with a representative. They give you a download link and a license key which I obviously cannot post. But if you have not done so by now, open a support ticket and explain you need the link and license key for the burning software. I would give you more info if I could but only a representative can give you a license key. Let me know when you get it straightened out.
My question ID is CS000563593. Thank you for your help in trying to resolve our issue Daisuke.
I contacted technical support, still waiting on response. Once I get a response (hopefully a solution), I will post here.
I'm having the same issue. I have searched everywhere for this free burning software they had promised, but to no avail. If I happen to find the answer I will post it.
Go to: