Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you Tony,
Now , I know why I had problems.Always after I have put the photo to the timeline, I tried to use button "SLIDESHOW". Then I had different duration as I fixed and expect.
OK, when should we use the SLIDESHOW button ?
King regards
Tomasz
Thank you Tony,
What should I do to have slideshow with 50 photos in duration 8 sec each ?
Best regards
Tomasz
I need a litlte bit help , because maybe I do not know how should I do it or it is realy system's problem.
After I have added photos to video truck, I tried to set up duration on 10 seconds in each photos . Then I select the slide show style - NORMAL.
In fakt the duration in slide show is maximum 5 seconds , even I set up duration on 20 seconds. Somethimes the duration is shorter (for example 3 sec).Please help me and tell me what I should change, or what I shoul do.
Thank you for understending
Tomasz
I had no enough time to research the forum.FYI, I tought that it is problem with operating system ( i had similar problems erlier) . I am sure that system is OK. I have tryied install PD 7 on another computer. It was the same. Now I use PD 6. probably we have to wait for file with update PD7.Did you send a mesage to CyberLink ?
Regards
Tomasz
I have the same problems , erlier i have used PD 6 . It was OK, but after update to 7-th version I do not know what sould I do (((

Regards
Tomasz
Go to: