Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I recently build a new compter to edit videos and run my CAD software.
I downloaded the Cyberlink Powerdirector 365, which I have been using for the last couple of years.
The first couple of video I edited and producted worked just as they did on my laptop.

Then we has a recent update. Ever since that update I can be editing a video and the who program just shuts down. I does not save anything. no warnings, no error reports.

I have contacted tech support. At thier request I sent a DxDiag Log to them. Along with any other information they requested.
They suggested I uninstall all the Cyberlink software, remove all files and reinstall.

I did so and still have the same problem. No tehy request I do a screen recording of the issue. That is almost impossible, as they software keeps closing on its on, randomly.

Has anyone else had this issue?
I have a video that I finihed up. I watched it in the render preview mode and all is good. The first time I uploaded it to youtube the first minute or two was good. After that it lost all video, but the audio was still present. I deleted it from youtube. Produced it again and uploaded to youtube with the Hardware Acceleration unchecked. The video came out that time, but I had these audio issues that I am not able to overcome.
The issue is at 5:00:10 mark in the video I have double sound. its not an echo, but like a delayed or ghost audio track over the orginal. The issue is present throughout the remaining video. I have check the preproduction video in the Prowerdirector pro software and I do not have the spund issue there. It is only showing up after I produce it to youtube. I have done it 3 times and it is always the same out come.
I hope someone can help.
** Update.
I published it in the 2d version and it seems to be fine there. I am going to upload it to yourtube ane see what happens. Maybe its a issue during the upload, I don't know.
Go to: