Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Randomly shuts down with no warning.
Donniem70 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 11, 2021 15:53 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I recently build a new compter to edit videos and run my CAD software.
I downloaded the Cyberlink Powerdirector 365, which I have been using for the last couple of years.
The first couple of video I edited and producted worked just as they did on my laptop.

Then we has a recent update. Ever since that update I can be editing a video and the who program just shuts down. I does not save anything. no warnings, no error reports.

I have contacted tech support. At thier request I sent a DxDiag Log to them. Along with any other information they requested.
They suggested I uninstall all the Cyberlink software, remove all files and reinstall.

I did so and still have the same problem. No tehy request I do a screen recording of the issue. That is almost impossible, as they software keeps closing on its on, randomly.

Has anyone else had this issue?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Nobody else is posting about this, and it would help to share a brand new DxDiag report here because new information is added after every app crash.

You should be able to capture multiple PD crashes with the screen recorder, unless that also crashes when PD does. That would be important information to share with tech support