Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks Pix!

That PhotoDirector behavior (or lack of behavior) is not what I had expected - but you've saved me additional time searching for the answer.

Thanks for your help.

Todd
Hi,

I'd like to know how to save a photo animation project so I can open the project at a later time with the photo animation settings/data intact (the same way you'd save a project in PowerDirector and then open it again at a later date to keep working on it).

Here's what I've tried so far...

After I create a photo animation in PhotoDirector 12 (Ultra standalone version) I can successfully "Produce" a movie or .gif of my photo animation. No problem there.

With that same photo animation project open, I then choose File > Save As... - and it takes me to the Produce window (it doesn't save it as a project). Not what I wanted.

So, when I then choose FIle > Export Project - it successfully saves a project file and associated folders - however, when I open that .phd project file that it saved - it opens the original still photo but there is no photo animation connected to or retrieved with the photo.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Todd
Go to: