Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I just purchased and installed PowerDVD 9 Ultra. I cannot get it to work. I have BD version 1.0 still installed and it will work ok. I have tried starting 9 as administrator and it starts to load the disk from the Buffalo 8x Blu-ray drive then after about 40% it disappears. I am seriously considering contacting paypal and having them reverse the charge. I would rather have a working program.

I am also downloading my Blu-ray movies to a hard drive with AnyDVD like I have been doing for several months, then using Clone DVD Virtual Drive to mount the image, I was using the Cyberlink software package that came with my Buffalo drive (I believe the Power DVD is version 7.3 Ultra) I double click on the Blu-ray file on my hard drive and the version 7.3 software loads and plays the movie fine.

I started looking online in the forums and find that many people are having the same problem with this software. I would appreciate a solution.

I am using Windows Vista Ultimate, 4GB RAM, a Radeon HD2400 PCIe Video card with 512MB of ram on it with HDMI out and I just updated the ATI Catalyst drivers to 2/25/2009 version, Buffalo 8X Blu-ray external drive using an eSATA cable.

Please help me fix this problem.

I AM ALSO GETTING MULTIPLE THREAT WARNINGS FROM SPYWARE DOCTOR RELATED TO SEVERAL OF THE CYBERLINK FILES.
This is the threat shown.
HeurEngine.Packed.Thermida.RGa
I just purchased and installed PowerDVD 9 Ultra. I cannot get it to work. I have BD version 1.0 still installed and it will work ok. I have tried starting 9 as administrator and it starts to load the disk from the Buffalo 8x Blu-ray drive then after about 40% it disappears. I am seriously considering contacting paypal and having them reverse the charge. I would rather have a working program.

I am also downloading my Blu-ray movies to a hard drive with AnyDVD like I have been doing for several months, then using Clone DVD Virtual Drive to mount the image, I was using the Cyberlink software package that came with my Buffalo drive (I believe the Power DVD is version 7.3 Ultra) I double click on the Blu-ray file on my hard drive and the version 7.3 software loads and plays the movie fine.

I started looking online in the forums and find that many people are having the same problem with this software. I would appreciate a solution.

I am using Windows Vista Ultimate, 4GB RAM, a Radeon HD2400 PCIe Video card with 512MB of ram on it with HDMI out and I just updated the ATI Catalyst drivers to 2/25/2009 version, Buffalo 8X Blu-ray external drive using an eSATA cable.

Please help me fix this problem.

I AM ALSO GETTING MULTIPLE THREAT WARNINGS FROM SPYWARE DOCTOR RELATED TO SEVERAL OF THE CYBERLINK FILES.
This is the threat shown.
HeurEngine.Packed.Thermida.RGa

Go to: