Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Also make sure your graphics card will support high resolutions like 1920x1080.
Does PDVD 8 Ultra allow for playback of those Windows WMV High Defintion Disks that came out some years ago? Once I get past the menu, it just says loading....... forever?

Update: This software is so buggy I finally uninstalled it, and put in a request for a refund. I will stick with 7.3 for now, it displays video better, and recognizes the disks all the time.

Thanks anyway, robert
Hello, I just upgraded from PDVD 7.3 to 8 Ultra. I was hoping the video controls would start working. When I play an hd-dvd, I notice that it is a bit too bright, and I would like to adjust it a little darker. But the controls under the video tab in configurations doesn't do anything. They didn't work when I had ver 7.3 either. I'm using an LG GGW-H2OL drive.

Update: Okay I read an online users manual and it states that the feature is only available for dvd playback, not hd-dvd.

Thanks.....robert
Go to: