Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Your use of the WMP leads one to suspect that you are using Windows 7 as your operating system. The clips probably have ac-3 or Dolby Digital audio. Suggestion would be for you to upgrade to Windows 10 or to buy a new computer.

If that is not the problem then use Mediainfo(freeware) to get the video and audio information and attach the text result on your next reply.

Thank you. I use windows 10. My computer is 3 years old. When I bought it I had the best products built into it just for video editing. On the boards, I saw a hotfix for this problem. When I clicked on the link it went nowhere. Have you hesars of such a hotfix?

I have no idea what you are telling me to do. where can i find the mediainfo(freeware)?
I went to make my movie in PD18. All the audio is gone. I have loaded the latest updates for PD. I have updated my NVIDIA . I have tried all the suggestions from the boards. Cannot get the ausio back. I know there is audio. When I use windows media player to open my video clips the sound is there. When I open the same clips in a new project the sound is gone.

Have any suggestions.

Thanks

Ginny
Go to: