Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am new to Power Director and I am trying to edit my root menu buttons. I have been unsuccessful at being able to figure out how to tell the program where I want the specific buttons to link to. I've tried 3 different templates, and I've also created my own from scratch, and every single one of them has defaulted to only 2 buttons on the root menu, and they are automatically designated as "PLAY" and "SCENES". When I preview the menu navigation, the "SCENES" button takes me to a page of the thumbnails of the two videos I've imported. From there, it goes to individual chapter menus for the videos. I find this "middle man" menu completely unnecessary. I want the viewer to be able to go directly from the root menu to either of the two chapter menus for the videos.
Anybody know how to do this, or if it is even possible? I could not find anything on all the tutorials I watched about this. Thanks so much!Screenshot of menu structure
Go to: