Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks. I thought that might be the case. I did try the chroma key, but there was black content that it fouled up. I wasn't aware of masks - I'll have to have a play with how those work!
Hello. I have the latest version of SR but seem to be having trouble with the custom selection. I don't use it much, so I may be ignorant of something silly.

I want to record scrolling down a web page with a window 1343 x 975 pixels as shown in the attached picture. The frame has been set using the custom selection, however when previewing it (shown lower right), it is sizing the output as a 'wide' format, i.e., the capture selection is there plus black bars down either side to 'fill out' the window.

I'm trying to lay my selection over another video, but these these bars are present on the output video from SR. It's the same if I choose Lock To App and the app I'm recording isn't itself the full height and width of the screen - it's lost in the middle of a black border.

Is this just how SR works whereby anything squarer gets a black border added?

Cheers,
David
Go to: