Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am also struggling with producing. Unless I missed something in the instruction manual, I don't see anything that guides you through the production process. I am a casual user and don't really have the time, nor what to allocate my time experimenting with what selections will produce what results. During the production process there are many drop down lists and fields to input and I don't have the training in knowing what the different selections mean or what their outcomes will be. I like the Direct v7 software very much. In my opinion it is very user friendly except the production process.

Does CyberLink have a manual that explains what the different selections mean in the production process to relieve consumer burden?

Mark
Go to: