Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
You, me and many others... someone spent 3 days trying to do that. Folks have done so.. cause I can see there are free templates that have it.
Just the folks who know it do not seem to want to share that info.

My guess is they are using some alternate program to make that.

Such a simple function... I wonder why it is not an obvious edit function.
The problem I have is the templates, and many others, do have function that we are trying to replicate. We have asked (myself and many others) how to add video to the main menu.. even how to just modify it. Since in fact it is supported.. and folks have done so.. there should be a way to modify that.
We got no response...none.. and many people ask the same question. One person spent '3 days' trying to figure it out.

If the template creators are using an alternate program to create that affect.. all they have to do is say that.. instead they just ignore the post and let people struggle. That is a sign of a poor company.

Folks should not have to rely on spare time contributors to help them... but in fact if they create a product... they should darn well support it.. even if ony in a forum

I don't think my gripe is unreasonable... at least with Nero I was able to call someone and get an answer.. not that I think Nero is as capable as PD.. but at least I can get some help
because it is junk and the product support folks refuse to respond to any advanced questions. I was going to purchase it but I intend to tell all my coworkers to get nero or something.. what a bunch of crap....every one is an expert till you get past the basic functions..
I can see some templates have a video (pointing to the first video in the list).. how can I change that. How can I add that to my custom menu?
Go to: