Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Uninstalled and re-installed Power2Go 13 v. 13.0.2024.0 and its patch from original files downloaded on purchase in 2020.
That re-installed the accompanying Desktop Burning Gadget 13 and ISO Viewer 13.

The install process also uninstalled and re-installed LabelPrint 2.5 Standard and WaveEditor 2 Express.

All broken links in Start menu are now reinstated and operational.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for reply Moderator.

I run a fully patched Win 10 version 22H2, suspected a Windows update and wish I had noticed which broke the links but only rarely use Power2Go.

I have not attempted the re-install yet as it keeps being pushed down the ToDo stack.

Thanks for the AVG URL; I definitely shall read it before doing anything else. I just need to find the time.

I shall undertake to feed back once I have made some progress.

Regards.
Bought and installed Power2Go 13 two years ago. Now find the following Start Menu items broken:
- CyberLink Power2Go 13
- CyberLink Desktop Burning Gadget 13
- CyberLink ISO Viewer 13
- CyberLink Virtual Drive 13
- CyberLink WaveEditor 2

Both Power2Go and WaveEditor have seemingly intact entries in Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Programs and Features

Only PowerDVD 21 and ScreenRecorder 4 work (last I tried).

Does anyone have any experience of this behaviour before I uninstall and reinstall?

TIA
Go to: