Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote It seems there are a lot of unhappy people who have upgraded to 2024 and regretted it

In my opinion CyberLink should release an emergency version of 2024 with an option to reload version 21 or stay with the 2024 version, that would satisfy everybody.

Does that seem a good idea?

I re-installed my copy of PD 16 alongside 2024 for now. PD 16 is showing its age, but at least I can rotate and crop videos without any issues!
Quote It seems there are a lot of unhappy people who have upgraded to 2024 and regretted it

In my opinion CyberLink should release an emergency version of 2024 with an option to reload version 21 or stay with the 2024 version, that would satisfy everybody.

Does that seem a good idea?

Is there no way to go back to the previous version?

Just tried what you suggested above and that works, not very simple as in version 21.

Then I find another problem. With version 21 I could start with a full frame, then I find 10 seconds into the video I need to rotate by 1 degree to keep the picture level, as I had been filming a moving object and tipped the camcorder slightly. What I tried doing was putting an anchor point 10 seconds in and following what you suggested above. That got my picture level as I wanted, but the 1 degree rotation also replaced the original 0 degree setting at the start of the clip.

With version 21 it could be done in a second or two, just move to 10 seconds, rotate 1 degree & move in a corner until it all fitted within the frame. Then play the clip & it would be exactly what I wanted.

This new version is a nightmare to try & use!!

Yes! I'm having the exact same problem! I have a lot of videos that are crooked, so in the old version I would just go to Rotate a degree or two and then I could "snap" the newly levelled image to display full screen for the entire length of the clip. It was very quick and easy. I'm now having the exact problem you are. I tried the anchor point thing and that helped a little, but now it's showing the black areas where the image has been rotatated! This is no good!
OK, so I just upgraded to the latest version today. Now my video preview window is showing the video zoomed in. It's showing roughly the top left quarter of the video frame instead of the entire frame. Any idea why this is happening or how I can fix it? Thanks.
Go to: